Tuesday, September 30
Blogging?
So I've decided to start blogging but we all know that there is a really good chance that I'll get sick of this in two weeks and stop writing and move on, and even though I'll do my best, I'm not making any promises. For all of you out there who are creepy blog stalkers and don't really know me but are reading my blog anyways let me fill you in a little bit on who I am. Even though you are creepy blog stalkers :). I'm 21 years old, no kids, not married, smoke too much, drink too much, party like a rockstar :), love to ride my horse, rodeo a little bit, like to camp, hike, and fish, work on my truck, hang out with my friends...all the good stuff. I love reading pretty much anything so I thought I'd try my hand at writing and see where that gets me, plus I do have a pain in the butt friends and family members that live out of state so it should be easier to keep them posted on what I'm up to here in UT. So here it goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Could you please put your address on your blog so I can stalk you in person? That would for sure be more fun!
Post a Comment